1. All the teachers are native English speakers.
2. The teacher travels to the student at no extra cost.
3. Classes are around 30% less expensive than many language schools.
4. All the teachers have the CELTA qualification and at least 5 years of experience.
5. London English Tutors is a limited company, which means safe payments.
6. Classes are designed specifically for the students.
7. The 48 hour cancellation policy means breaks can be taken at no cost.
8. London English Tutors has contracts with established companies such as HSBC, Credit Suisse, Vivastreet, Sumitrust, Banco do Brasil and many more.
9. Teachers have travelled to students in Russia, Germany, France, Italy and Greece.
10. All the teachers are interviewed and reference checked.
My name is Sally Cullum and I am the company director, as well as one of the teachers.
I set up London English Tutors in 2007 with three main aims:
London English Tutors was established in 2007 by Sally Cullum. With unique services and competitive prices it quickly gained an excellent reputation, and companies including Barclays, KPMG, Credit Suisse and Banco do Brasil signed up for in-company individual and small group classes.
London English Tutors has a team of vetted teachers; all CELTA qualified, with at least 5 years of English language teaching experience.
LET Limited offers a wide range of classes and courses, from individually designed industry-specific business English lessons to preparation for Cambridge examinations.
London English Tutors Limited is an accredited Cambridge English examination preparation centre.
Sally has been teaching English since completing the internationally recognised CELTA teaching qualification in 2002.
Before setting up LET Limited, she taught in a number of top language schools across London, including Bell International, CL, Twin and Frances King.
Sally has vast experience teaching multi-national students of all abilities; from beginner to proficiency. She also specialises in teaching exam preparation classes: IELTS, FCE, CAE and BEC (Business English Certificate).
Classes are designed for people who already have some English knowledge but need to practice. The teacher corrects errors and creates a ‘personal dictionary’ for the student to study from between classes.
These classes can include any area a student needs improvement in, including grammar, conversation, writing, reading, listening and pronunciation. During the initial class, a plan is decided by the student and teacher. It is then the teacher’s role to prepare each lesson in line with this plan.
Classes in preparation for internationally recognised Cambridge exams, TOEIC, TOEFL and IELTS. London English Tutors Limited is an accredited Cambridge English examination preparation centre.
The content of these classes depends on the industry. Courses have been designed for a variety of sectors, including media, real estate, finance, beauty, hospitality and many more. Courses can be as short or as long as required. If desired, final examinations and certificates can be given to the students. Syllabus creation is included in the price.
You now know what we can give you, but how much will it cost you?
You can speak to Sally on: 0781 556 5556
Sally can give you information and answer any questions you may have, as well as assess, book and arrange an initial class.
Sally's email link: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to send a text message (SMS), please use the mobile number above and I'll call you back.
Or if you just have a general question or two, put it down here and i'll come back to you with an answer (or two)